Le Massif: New 8-Passenger Gondola
A 16M$ MOUNTAIN INVESTMENT
As part of his four-season tourism and recreation development, the president and general manager of Groupe Le Massif, Mr Daniel Gauthier, is proud to announce new installations for the 2010-11 season.
An 8-Passenger Gondola
- Omega IV Model by Doppelmayr, with mid-station
- Lift Capacity: Up to 2,800 skiers/riders per hour
- Length: 2,843 m
Aside from offering increased comfort to our clientele, the gondola’s loading area is to be located east of Grande-Pointe Express Lift, on a section of mountain boasting two new trails adapted to beginners. Also, the lift’s mid-station presents another loading option mid-mountain, therefore relieving congestion at the base.
Expansion of Mont à Liguori Off-Piste Sector
The integration of the gondola - with its base loading area located on the mountain’s eastern face - brings about the expansion of the current Mont à Liguori off-piste sector, which leads directly to the new lift’s loading area.
Beginner Sector at Summit with 2 New Lifts
- 8 acres of terrain enjoying natural snow coverage and 80 metres of vertical
- 2 new 450-metre trails, rated Easy
- 1 conveyor ski lift for beginners
- 1 lift serving the Terrain Park