ropeways.net | Home | Economy | 2023-09-21
Willamette Pass Announces Major Improvements for the Upcoming Ski Season
1 million dollar mountain improvement projects
Some of the improvements include:
- The conversion of the Peak 2 chair lift to electric. This will provide an increase in efficiency, reduce our carbon footprint, and decrease our noise pollution.
- The reopening of the Midway chair lift, which will reduce lift lines for more laps, and allow for easier laps in the park.
- We have added another snowcat to the fleet as part of our commitment to consistent grooming.
- Increased snow making capabilities for an earlier opening and consistent snow coverage.
- Parking lot repairs, for better plowing and easier parking to get you on the snow faster.
- We have included lodge and facilities upgrades such as new lockers and many other things that will make your visit more enjoyable and stress free